Get the Peace of Mind You Deserve
I’m an experienced home inspector who can help you get the peace of mind you need when buying or selling a home. You’ll know exactly what needs to be fixed before you close the deal to avoid surprises later on down the road!
Make an Informed Decision with the Help of a Qualified Home Inspector
Longhorn Inspections, Inc. is a locally-owned business that has provided peace of mind to thousands of homeowners in the Austin area for over 24 years.
With over 20 years of experience and expertise in all areas of home inspections, Longhorn Inspections can help you find any issues lurking in your potential new home. My goal is to give you the best possible information to help you make an informed decision about your purchase. From your first call to your completed inspection report, I’m here to provide you with a wealth of information about your potential investment.
My competitive prices will allow you to buy with confidence and take care of any issues before they become more serious problems down the road. I offer complete transparency and excellent customer service so that you know exactly what we found during our inspection process—no surprises! If you have any questions about my services or how they can benefit you, feel free to reach out!
Ensure Your Home is Structurally Sound
When you’re looking to buy a home, you want to ensure it’s in good condition. That’s where I come in. I’m a licensed and certified home inspector with more than 20 years of experience inspecting homes. I know how to identify problems that can be fixed and needs to be addressed by a professional.
As your home inspector, I’ll help you understand your new home’s condition and ensure everything is working properly—from the electrical system to the plumbing. In addition, if there are any other issues with the property, I’ll let you know what needs to be done before you close the house.
As a homeowner, I know how stressful finding out that you need to move can be. But it doesn’t have to be that way. With my home inspection services, you can rest easy knowing that your home is safe and sound for years to come.
Discover Your Home’s Condition with My Help
I use my knowledge and expertise to give your house a thorough inspection and ensure your peace of mind for years to come.
Residential Home Inspections
I offer home inspection services to ensure your new property is structurally sound and free from defects.
I’ll do a pre-listing inspection of your home to know what needs to be fixed before putting it on the market.
Receive an honest assessment of your framing's current state and ensure the property is structurally sound.
Professional Inspection Services
Why Get an Inspection?
The home buying process can be very stressful. You need to back up your decision with knowledge and team up with a home inspector with your best interests at heart. That’s why I founded Longhorn Inspections, Inc. It’s my mission to make sure that my clients feel confident in their purchases by providing them with the highest level of service possible.
There are many benefits to getting a property inspection before you buy. Two of the top reasons why you may want to consider an inspection are to identify problems and create a maintenance plan:
- Identify Problems: An inspection helps determine whether there are major problems in the structural or mechanical elements of the property. Knowing these issues will help you decide whether or not you want to buy the property.
- Create a Maintenance Plan: An inspection helps protect your investment over the long term. You will receive a great deal of information about minor problems, which you can use to create a maintenance plan to keep your home or commercial building in top shape.
Why Choose Longhorn Inspections, Inc.?
When you partner up with Longhorn Inspections, Inc., you enjoy:
- Competitive Pricing: Pricing is determined by the size of the house or commercial building and its features. Longhorn Inspections does not charge flat fees – you only pay for the necessary inspection services.
- Peace of Mind: I understand that buying real estate can be exciting and stressful. Put your mind at ease with Longhorn Inspections. I have over 22 years of construction experience and 24 years of inspection experience. I know buildings inside and out and put that knowledge to work for you.
- Excellent Service: I provide excellent Service for the price. The inspections are based on my over 22 years of experience as co-owner of Pitts and Prince Construction Company, where I managed all of the company’s construction sites. Such a background allows him to identify often overlooked problems, such as improper roof flashing and improper roof bracing. These two mistakes are found in over half the houses and buildings I inspect. You are encouraged to be present during or at the end of the inspection so that I can review each item he noted with you and answer your questions. There is a lot of technical jargon in the construction world. I will ensure that you fully understand the results of your inspection.
- Easy-to-Read Reports: I’ll look at every square inch of your home and give you an honest appraisal of its condition. If any problems with your home need immediate attention, then those will be highlighted in the report. You’ll also see recommendations for future improvements that could help increase the lifespan of your property or save costs down the line.
If you’re ready to make an informed decision about a home, consider reaching out today! I’ll help you make a smart investment that keeps your finances secure long-term.
Book An Appointment
If you have questions about my services or want more information about the inspection process, don’t hesitate to contact me! Consider filling out the contact form to request an appointment today.